Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gscom-l10n-vn into lp:openobject-addons

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply, maybe I have worked on a windows disk mounted to Ubuntu. I will create another branch and propose merging again.

I will delete this branch later.

Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Best regards,
Tien Tran.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gscom-l10n-vn/+merge/141153
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-gscom-l10n-vn.