Re: v61 Tasks Work employee product is units?

Thanks Eric, I appreciate your insight!

The user wants to enter 1 Yoga Class which everyone involved knows is 30
minutes. Or 1 Kegel exercise class which is 15 minutes.

I'd mentioned earlier

Maybe I could inherit the Task Work data entry form and let the user enter 1 or
> 2 or 3 pieces worked on, then; convert this information to the Time Spent
> required by Task Work. But, I'll have to figure out what a single piece
> means to me time-wise. Like a single 30 minute Yoga class would be entered
> as 1 Class but would become 0:30 Time Spent or 2 classes would become 1 hour
> worked (and billed.)

so my project entry would be what the user wants but the retained project
data would be what the system needs.

Am I crazy?
DaleEMoore@xxxxxxxxx

JPEG image