Re: How do I have separate shipping and invoice addresses in version 7?

On 01/09/2013 03:00 PM, Ray Carnes wrote:
Try *Settings -> Configuration -> Sales* which works across the system.

To get that, I have to install sale_stock, which pulls in even more dependencies. It doesn't seem to do anything different from checking "Addresses in Sales Orders" in a user's access rights -- I can set a shipping and invoice address on a sale order, but the shipping address isn't printed or associated with the invoice.

My concern is here is that if I send an invoice to a customer and they know it should be delivered to a different address, they may think we don't understand the shipping address is different and call us to confirm. Schools are a great example of this; the invoice almost always goes to an administrative building, while the goods go to a school building. Is there any other way to address this?