product_variant_multi

Hi,

this is a topic I've already started to discuss, but it's becoming more
immediate.

We'd like to extract product_variant_multi from the extra-addons and put
it under the responsiblity of the product-core-editors team.

We already have the 7.0 port, and that's actually our main concern.
We'd rather maintain that in the open than in our private hg repos.
At least one other person has expressed interest to me in a direct mail.

The original authors (from __openerp__.py) are
 - Tiny SPRL, ie, OpenERP SA
 - Akretion

Is there any opposition ?

Also, I could not find the extraction scripts that have already been
used for other extra-addons in a few minutes search.
Could someone (Raphaël, Joël ?) be so kind as to remind us where it is.
Of course, if someone does the extraction in the first place as a 6.1
branch, that'd be even more appreciated !

Cheers,

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr