Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product_images-migr into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Hello guys,

we are double working here, Renato already did part of that work 2 weeks ago:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/product-extra-addons/7.0/revision/67

That being said, that merge is probably better, but it's just sad we are splitting efforts because of these two branches.

That would be cool if you could see with Sebastien to decide what should be done about these conflicting branches. Is your branch a perfect replacement of Sebastien branch? have all commit from Sebastien been propagated to that branch?

As for improving the product_images module, In my opinion, the idea would be to have the image file created by the same code that create OpenERP standard attachments in the file-system.

Regards.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product_images-migr/+merge/145630
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.