Re: Current OpenERP Checkout Size and AlternativeZip Download

Hi Indra,

   It's also very slow when we connect to launchpad from China, and pull openobject-addons is really headache.

   I finally found a small tip on this: We can use -r when pull from a branch, means I want pull up to specified version.

   For example:
       bzr branch lp:openobject-addons addons -r1000
        cd addons

       bzr pull -r2000

       bzr pull -r3000

       ??
       bzr pull -r8000

      bzr pull

   Here we pull 9 times and get the result in 1 hour.

Jeff Wang |  jeff@xxxxxxxxx | 18016291663 | 02158980787
@OpenERP_Jeff "As simple as possible, As complex as needed"

      Maintainer of Open ERP china community
      http://www.openerp-china.org