Re: Overriding _track in v7

Hi Houssine,

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for.

On 04/02/2013 11:48, Houssine BAKKALI wrote:
To modifying/adding state, the response is in this thread

http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic21135.html

you could remove item doing so

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<openerp>
    <data>
<delete model="ir.ui.menu" search="[('name','=','Customers Partners')]" />
    </data>
</openerp>