Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/no-stock-dep into lp:openerp-product-attributes

RATIONALE OF THE CHANGE:

you may want to have product with custom attributes without needing the stock module. Especially in v7.0 where you can now even have the sale module without the stock module.
This is exactly the case I have with our last customer and I see no reason to force to have the stock dependency  at this level. If really you want to have these menus inside the stock menus, you could very well have a little extra XML only stock product attributes module. If that's really important I can provide such module, but I should say, from the code I changed I don't think the place where these menus live are so important to justify and extra module.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/no-stock-dep/+merge/147797
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.