Re: Supplier Invoice Imports

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Mario Arias <the.clone.master@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Google is your friend...  :)
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1086424

Sometimes a plain web Google search is a bit ineffective.
Here is a personal advice on how I manage my "personal OpenERP bug
knowledge base": I subscribe to Launchpad OpenERP bugs using GMail with a
filter to move the bug reports into a specific folder. Everyday, as part of
the survey activity I spend at least 30 minutes scanning the dozens of bugs
reports mailed to me (you want to know what you can sell and what you
better not sell, don't you?). Typically a thing I do on mobile phone in the
bus while going to office.
When bugs are important I star them. I also systematically star them when
they touch accounting because I'm heretic enough to think it's the root of
any ERP system. Nah I'm kidding, apps is the key ;-p
After this, a bug search inside GMail proves to be really efficient. Much
more efficient than searching the web via Google, at least for me.

I think using GMail API I could share that exporting it to some website or
using the Launchpad API. Something to think about.

My 0.2 BR$

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant