Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-1090224 into lp:openobject-addons

Well it all depends on whether you want the record or field is not in the
db.

If you want the field will not save, store = False to be, it will make the
sensible and calculated field to display automatic, fnct_search there if
you need because there is being saved.

If you are using store = {model: method} the field is saved in the db and
calculated each time you have a change in the selected model, as this is
saved no need to use a fnct_search.

It's about what you need at that time, if you want to save the field or not