Re: NULL Integers

> I prefer to put data integrity stuff like this in the database if possible.
> And it used to be possible (this is not new code). It's yet another thing
> that's been deliberately broken for no apparent benefit.

what I didn't look into in the first place was verifying your original claim. I
don't see any code changes that mandate those fields being not null. Are you
sure you didn't declare your field as required in _columns = {}? That's not
null. Required for input is on view level.
If that's a difference, it's a good one because it makes more clear how we want
to tidy up our data (=_columns) and what we want as input (=view)

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Holger Brunn - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: holger@xxxxxxxx