Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Dear Partners,

Thank you for all you insight and feedback on this matter.

It convinced us @ Targa to play the full OpenSource Game.

Please find below the announcement for the Tunisian Localisation

OpenERP V7 Révolutionne le monde des ERP

Targa le rend accessible aux entreprises tunisiennes

 7 (Vidéo Youtube)

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEH9sk9O_RQ>

Best Regards,

Nabil Majoul