Re: [6.1] Text to emailparsing incomplete

On 04/02/2013 02:08 PM, Raphael Valyi wrote:
Hello,

Sorry, not time to scan further right now, but I think I've seen a standardization of this function somewhere in v7.0 or even i trunk at least during the 2 last months (and probably last month). I remember I read that in the logs. That's probably worth a backport. Would be cool if we spot the revision where this happened before making some decision.

Hi Raphael,

as far as I can see, the function moved to openobject-server/openerp/tools/mail.py, unchanged.

Cheers,
Stefan.

Regards.

--