Re: How should we proceed with "Deprecated" 6.1 version of OpenERP

Well I vote for 1 branch for 6.1 serie. The server provides the mecanism for module upgrade and we should use it.

By using it, module upgrades and migrations would not be such a big step and would reduce the risk and effort.

If we start today with 2 branches on the 6.1 serie, we will have more branches than two later for the same reason you want to create a 2nd one today.

Have a great week.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

I vote in favor of having 2 series in that case, so one will never change the DB structure.