Re: OpenERP Community Backports 6.1

Great Stefan!

Now we just need to start contributing...  :-)

I have some bugs reported, but as I don't have OPW they just got (will someday get) into trunk...

I just tried to follow your step by step, and assign them to OCB, but could not figure out how to handle different series...

I tried to look for some guide, but could only find generic ones for LP and still could not make it work... If any of you know/have published step by step (even better if real OpenERP sample...) please post it !!

Besides, as for 6.1 series... We continue to have the official branches, so the policy stays the same: post bugs/MPs on official series AND then relate them to OCB ones, right ?

Regards,
-Mario