Re: Multicompany 6.1 community project needed (IMHO)

Hi Joël, both modules I'm sending you are just a POC. Like they are now,
they can be used since only replacing "demo" companies name on XML, you can
easily create almost all object needed to create a new company that are
missing by default.

The idea is making it configurable from screen. It's just a first step and
we know they are not finished yet but I considered it took us several hours
to build the XML and making views to improve usability on multicompany so
maybe if we publish to community not only us but other people will take
interest in finishing it.

Like it is now, in 6.X, configuring an additional company takes longtime
due to all necesary objects to be created manually for each company on each
DB causing hand mistakes and "domain" bugs, so I think, even if it's not
finished yet, it can help a little bit to other integrators that are able
just touching the XML file and executing it or even adapting several XML in
a custom module to replicate same DB configuration in several environments
and avoiding manual errors.

So... if community considers them interesting, I will push our modules on
new created project.

Please, just let me know...

Thank you:
Ana