account-financial-report project and series

Hello,

I noticed some inconsistencies in the series of the project account-financial-report in regards to the other projects.

It has the series:
6.0
6.1
7.0
trunk -> development focus

A merge proposal has been commited and merged (revno 26) against the trunk but I think it should have been merged in the 7.0. We didn't see that on the merge review, maybe because the development focus hides the serie name.

If nobody disagrees, I will:
1. Merge back the revno 26 in lp:account-financial-report/7.0
2. Remove the trunk serie
3. Set the 7.0 serie as development focus.

Have a nice day

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer