Feedback needed on a OCB Addons patch with a migration script

Hello,

I've submitted a patch on both addons v7 and ocb-addons v7 for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1088412
The patch involves fixing some data which is tagged noupdate=1 in the
xml file, using a migration script.

Since this is the first time I write such a script and the documentation
on this topic is scarce (I read the server code and got inspiration
through some community-maintained addons) I'd like some feedback from
OpenERP old timers on this.

I'd also appreciate some advice on how these changes are best handled
from a non-divergence point of view between the official and OCB branches.

Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet
Tel : + 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94

Camptocamp France SAS