Re: Guidance with first contribution

Hello Geert,

Have you proposed your patch by making a Merge Proposal ? using the  Propose
for merging<https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/gjanssens_l10n_be_nl/+register-merge>
link
?

This will add it to the pipe of review from OpenERP and reviewers will
comment it on the Merge Proposal in launchpad.

Regards,
Yannick