Re: Merge delay time for proposals on community projects

I am in favor of 3 days unless 3 persons approves.
--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----
Hello,

Error is human. I agree we should wait a minimum time before committing in order to have an optimal number of review.
(Emergency case excepted like critical security flow or server crashing error).

Having three review on the same MP can be quite difficult the reviewer number is not that big, but at midterm it seems to be a reasonable value, I'm OK with that.
For normal complexity fix 5 day seems hard to be sustainable in term of business. I will suggest three working days.

Regards

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Bessi