multicompany = multi email domain ?

Hello Everybody,

I'm having the same problem in several multicompany setups.

Suppose 2 companies in 1 database, one called green, the other red with
both their own domain, @green.com and @red.com.

Subdomains in openerp are :

openerp.green.com
openerp.red.com

When I send mails from openerp, I want in the first company to send my pdf
(eg. quote, sales order, invoice) from my <username>@openerp.green.com and
in the second company it should be <username>@openerp.red.com. I should
also be able to receive answers back in the system.

In the openerp settings (general) it's only possible to use one subdomain
alias, so the whole system is quite useless in such a mc setup.

Do I miss something, or does somebody have a sort of solution already ?

Peter Langenberg

--
Peter Langenberg
Agaplan NV