Re: WMS feedback

On 06/24/2013 03:35 PM, "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe informatique Numérigraphe" wrote:
Dear Eric and others,
Thank you all for this big and needed push forward.
We're in the process of restructuring our logistics using OpenERP, and mostly we agree with Eric's view.
My remarks so far are inlined bellow.
I am well aware that some of what we expose here is not supposed to be in the core, but rather in community projects.
Lionel