Re: lp:~sebastien.beau/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes-product-dimension into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Needs Information

Hi Sébastien,

My impression is that the dimensions should be centimeters.
At least we should have a configurable precision.

I think you can remove this TODO:

    #TODO add a function field for volume? an onchange?

If someone need a 'volume' field, he will add it, would it be an onchange or a function field, but I don't see any value for this comment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sebastien.beau/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes-product-dimension/+merge/171181
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.