Re: WMS feedback

Thank you very much for your feed-back ! It is very appreciated.

For the picking interface, something has been plan that intend to address
your video + packaging stuff

For the historical cost by company, it is absolutely mandatory. Quants
should do the trick, but we still need to verify the use cases on this one.

For all the rest, I think most of them will be potentially doable after
implementing those specs. We won't be able to make everything, but at
least, for now, I didn't identify something that put our reflexion in
doubt...

Thanks you,

Regards,

Joël

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 1:33 AM, Eric Caudal <eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Hi Lionel,
> thanks for the feedback and support.
>
> Storing every price changes in a separate table with data and time should
> allow you to query anytime about the cost.
>
> Anyway I am not sure about the best way to technically do it but we all
> agree that this is a necessary feature (cost price with history and
> multicompany)
>
> Some of the feature are probably a community module but so far all our
> customers have requested them.
>

>  Eric Caudal*CEO*
> --*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branchOpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner *
> Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
> Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
> Skype: elico.corperic.caudal@elico-corp.comhttp://www.elico-corp.com
>
> [image: Elico Corp]
> On 06/24/2013 09:35 PM, "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe
> informatique Numérigraphe" wrote:
>
>  - (...)What about a cost history table (with product_id, lot_id,
> company, price, date/time etc.). Every time a cost change, a new record is
> created: it allows a function to query anytime a cost for a company.
>
> I suppose that storing the price in all the moves (or quants) would allow
> us to get the valuation of a single warehouse or location, which a history
> table can't do.

*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS