Creation of the OpenERP Community Association

Dear Community,

I'm very proud to announce you the creation of the OpenERP Community
Association.

You'll find more details on the related website here :
http://openerp-community-association.org/ our twitter account:
https://twitter.com/OERPCommunity

You can also meet us in person on the community days as well on the
"Advanced developers" track of the 4th of July to know more about.

We worked hard to achieve that and I hope you'll join our efforts here to
rock this community and bring it to a new level.

Thanks to all involved persons for their participation.

Regards,

Joël

--

*camptocamp*