Re: Framework to export accounting moves to an external software package (refactoring account_export_ebp)

Hi,
Thanks for the pointer, that looks great!
And a bit complex too.
Would you care to explain where I should start ? Maybe a demo screencast or a documentation? In particular, how do I add the EBP specific parts (CSV file in a specified format + needs to be pushed to a windows share)
Lionel Sausin.