Re: document module enhancement 6.0/6.1 or backport 7.0

Dear Stéphane,

Thanks a lot for your hint and patch. Based on the code, the changes in
document.py solve the most annoying behavior, that files are deleted
that are still referenced.

I will test the patch and keep you updated.

Best Regards

Etienne