Re: lp:~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7 into lp:openerp-product-attributes

On 07/24/2013 09:53 PM, Serpent Consulting Services wrote:
> - Are we creating a module for one field? May be its better to add this into parent module (lp:openerp-product-attributes) if product model is used there.

Do you mean 'product_custom_attributes' module?
In general, I think every module should be as much atomic as possible,
for several reasons: admin may want only that functionality, we can
easily maintain only that functionality, without caring about others not
directly related...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7/+merge/176734
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.