Re: creating freight / shipment / logistics modules

Hi,

Thanks, I have read this document a few weeks back, I'll study it again, perhaps we can talk about it this week while I'm in Montreal.

On 08/02/2013 07:09 AM, Marc Cassuto wrote:
hello Brad,

here is the document :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jTLZJNV14saRn1VeZt_wME18YizEnEHB9ZX97WSqavs/edit#heading=h.lobamn9tg13w

Marc
==
Marc Cassuto, Ing. MBA Itil

SAVOIR-FAIRE LINUX
Consultant solutions ERP
T: 514-276-5468 #180

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Caudal" <eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 1:55:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] creating freight / shipment / logistics	modules

Hi Brad,
Check the last WMS discussion/blueprint by c2c/OpenERP. I sent a mail
time ago as well to add some ideas on the topics (let me know if you
are interested I will forward).
Besides, in the next weeks, we should be able to publish in the
community a full set of modules but more on the delivery part
(probably a subset of your needs). Part of those module will
probably be deprecated with the new WMS approach in OE
Best regards

Eric CAUDAL Eric Caudal CEO -- Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
Skype: elico.corp eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.elico-corp.com Elico