Re: OpenERP 7.0: Decimal Accuracy - On Screen View to 2 Decimal Places

Hi Parthiv,

Cristian approach works only for reports. But for on screen display, i don't think formatLang works.

If it risk breaking usability consistency, we may just leave it as it is.

However I am still curious if some parameters can be passed at the xml view file that changes the display to 2 decimal places. I tried the monetary widget but the functionality is basically to display the currency symbol.

Regards,

Dennis