Re: OCA News

On 13/08/2013 13:12, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
+1 for having one "extra" ay for OCA meeting during the community
meeting next year !

That would be a great chance for the community to meet and grow up, but... wouldn't it be better to keep this event separate from the main event?

Nothing against the open days, but the other floss communities tend to change the location every year in order to allow people from all around the world to equally participate.

Belgium is fine to me, but i'm thinking of all the non-europeans that would like to participate and cannot because of the distance.

I'd really like to see the annual community meeting's venue to be proposed and voted as is Django, Plone or other communities.

Of course, this way we'd need a host, sponsors etc etc

cheers,
--
Davide Corio <enlightx@xxxxxxxxx>