Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/server-env-tools/6.1-mass_editing into lp:server-env-tools/6.1

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Maxime,

first of all, the branch is borked and cannot be merged with the 6.1 series of the project without the conflict mentioned at the top of this page. You could try crafting a new branch with the module directory from this one. As a result, I cannot refer to line numbers in the (incomplete) diff.

About the module in 7.0: I was pretty happy with how it looked at merge time. I compared its code with the code in this branch. Changes from it that you should probably include here:

7.0 removes its act window and ir value upon unlinking. The code is present in 6.1 but it is not called.
6.1 still contains the typo 'refenrence'. In the same line, it still excludes field type 'one2many'. The 7.0 does not exclude it anymore (although I am still a bit dubious about that but I haven't tested).
6.1 still contains typo 'Advance' in the page view element. Change to Advanced
6.1: permissions on mass.object for group_users are too wide. Set to readonly (1,0,0,0)
6.1 still contains the Serpent logo. 7.0 does not
6.1 still contains the bug causing data loss in the case of attempting to remove a *selection* of m2m items

Changes not to include:

The 7.0 still contains the (by now unnecessary) unguided override of ir.model.fields::search().

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/server-env-tools/6.1-mass_editing/+merge/161619
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/server-env-tools/6.1-mass_editing.