Re: Widescreen module for OpenERP 7.0

Hello,
The simplest way is to remove the tag <sheet> in the view definition of the
form (in the xml files) , then you will be able to use the full width
(except for the left menu which now stays visible all the time).
Cheers,

*Jean-Charles DRUBAY*
*Chef de projet / Project Manager*
*Mobile: *+84-(0)909-64-34-69
*Office: +84 (0)862-737-605*
*Email: *jcdrubay@xxxxxxxxx
*Skype: *jc.drubay
*trob**z* - Open Source Solutions for the Enterprise
 *Address: **4th floor, 47/2/57 Bui Dinh Tuy st. , Binh Thanh dist., HCMC*
(access map here <http://goo.gl/maps/j2kNd>)*
* *Website: *http://www.trobz.com/