Re: [OCA] Fundraising and community certification

On 09/07/2013 12:23 PM, Eric Caudal wrote:

I would see the certification less as a technical quality control and more as an operation of marketing and visibility of the current community work.

Hi Eric,

It seems to me that the criteria mainly have technical implications. Of course, the concerns you mention are all valid. So what do you think of assigning this seal of approval simply based on whether a module comes from a project which falls under the community review, while making the requirements that you expressed explicit in the reviewing guidelines (maybe after reviewing some existing code for older modules)?

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl