About branches Community in Apps.

Hello all.

We have a list given in CSV (Thanks Daniel Reis)

We have several projects there (Thanks Joel)  but some of them with no
activity at all or no branches for some series, i just want to inform we
will be working on it.

You can see the list of "Blue Branches" attached to this email if somebody
has some comment regarding this point  (the blue ones) we really appreciate
give us feedback in this thread.

The next steps in our side will be verify why all this branches are in
draft state (Blue) and encorage a road map for the next steps.

Any opinion is welcome here.

Regards.

--
--------------------