Re: Fwd: Re: About branches Community in Apps.

We can give an access to the Trello board if everybody ask/agree on it.
Note that was not the purpose because. The Trello board was setup by
mostely me to share with the founders the remaining step and task to push
the creation of the OCA forward.

One of the card in that board concerned the registration of the series and
branch on the new apps.openerp.com.

I can make it public if the actual member vote/agree on that.

Regards,

Joël