Re: About margin-analysis Project.

Hi Nhomar,

Thanks to push this topic. I updated the project:
https://launchpad.net/margin-analysis

We now have a serie for version 7.0 without changing the branch name. I
suggest to register the serie on apps rather than branches.

All module are currently marke as installable = False as they still need to
be ported on v 7.0 This will happend in the comming month as we'll need
them soon.

Regards,

Joël