Re: New member of community for Team Reviewer.

+1 for Maxime initiative.

We should start building the rules to review MP. I added the pad in a card
of the Trello board of the OCA (
https://trello.com/c/IIrkXWRN/30-pad-on-community-review-write-rules-for-mp
).

I also make the board public, so everybody can follow what we're doing here
(I mean on the board).

Here is the Trello board for everybody to see:
https://trello.com/b/cYuLf2eg/todo-list-creation-of-the-association

I suggest the docs should be hosted on the OCA website once a first
acceptable draft has been written (here again everybody can make a pull
request on gituhub to add a page :
https://github.com/openerp-community-association/website)

Regards,

Joël