ISP related group/project

Hello all,

I recently worked on a OpenERP project for a ISP (Internet Solution Provider) and now I have like 8 modules with functionalities that are ISP related and I've been trying to publish these modules into different projects. During my first attempts to publish some of these modules (I started with the simpler ones) I was inquired by my fellow reviewers about the relevance/genericness off some of these modules and, after some reflexion, I'm beginning to think that they're right in not approve some of my MPs. Maybe it's not the best idea to split a bunch of domain specific modules into several different projects. So I'd like to hear from the community opinions about the creation of a ISP project/group to host modules that related to ISP/Telco business.

Thanks in advance.

--
Joao Alfredo Gama Batista
Consultant en Logiciel Libre