Re: [ANN] New addon for SMS campaign

Hello Phui.

Let me have the honor to do this.

As you can read in this thread [0] Maxime make the job (just pushed
today)[3] to improve what you are asking for [1] It will be auto-compiled
tomorrow here [2] if you think some of the things improved in terms of
documentation can be better you can just post a comment in the thread [0] ..

Really thanks a lot for your contribution, i hope everything can be smoth
in the middle with the share.

Just being specific resuming a little:.

1.- Dedicate a little to explain very well how it works (functionally
speaking) in a description file and in the descriptor (the __openerp__.py
key decription).
2.- Be sure add as much as you can demo data to test in a future
automagically.
3.- Pass autopep8 to you python code.
4.- see the doc to be sure of all this.

Regards.

[0] https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-community/msg03195.html
[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/7.0-community-review/view/head:/source/contribute/05_developing_modules.rst
[2] https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/05_developing_modules/
[3]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/7.0-community-review/revision/1842

2013/9/16 Phui Hock <phuihock@xxxxxxxxx>

> I am very new to the whole Launchpad and bzr thing, so I take MP means
> merge proposal. Yes, I can, if the team thinks that is it useful.
>
> Is there anything else that I need to do to prepare the project for a
> merger into a an existing project, like tests or README?
>
> Thanks.
>

> -- PH
>

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Juan Cristobal Lopez Arrieta <
> juancristobal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Looks great !,
>> Agree with Nhomar, server-env-tools sounds like a good place for an MP
>> Congrats
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Phui Hock <phuihock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I needed to send bulk SMS but SMSClient doesn't quite fit my
>>> requirements. So I developed SMS Cast, a simple addon that allows sales
>>> manager to create and schedule bulk SMS.
>>> The repo is here https://launchpad.net/phuihock+oerp-smscast and the UI
>>> look like this http://ypix.me/8QT0/
>>>
>>> This is my first public release of an OpenERP addon. I am not sure
>>> should I push this project to openobject-community, risk confusing other
>>> users, or keep it separate. I might be missing/not following certain
>>> guidelines. Please forgive me if I do and, comment is welcome.
>>>
>>> -- PH

>> --
>> Juan Cristobal Lopez Arrieta
>> http://www.openerp.com/node/560