Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 24/09/2013 10:58, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 24/09/13 10:33, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> My customer needs to be able to reorder lines in purchase orders,
>> invoices and stock picking in the same way he is able to reorder lines
>> in sale orders.
>
> +1
>
> Why on earth there is a different paradigm between these *very*
> similar objects is beyond me.
>
> In a similar manner, why can't I use a Pricebook directly on an
> Invoice? In many businesses you don't need Quotes &/or Sales Orders
> and you just write Invoices. But you can't use Pricebooks out of the
> box...
>
> Both of these things are just inconsistent and a PITA.

I assume your pricebook concept matches the product.pricelist in
OpenERP? If this is the case, there seem to be something in recent
versions of OpenERP 7.0, but I've found it badly broken. So badly in
fact that maybe it is unintended. See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1229232 for my first
impression on this "feature". I'd be interested if people could confirm
what I observed.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet