Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 09/24/2013 01:36 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:

for more flexible ordering we created one2many_sorted
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/one2many_sorted/

this allows although to pass order paramaters at runtime to provide maximum flexibility

Usage:

| import one2many_sorted
|    _columns = \
|        { 'partner_ids'  : one2many_sorted.one2many_sorted
|            ( 'res.partner'
|            , 'parent_id'
|            , 'Sorted Partner List'
|            , order='name.upper(), title'
|            , search=[('is_company', '=', 'False')]
|            , set={'is_company' : False}
|            )
|        }

we can not assume that all clients will be happy with predefined fixed ordering.

regards
ferdinand