changing the priority of sale order pickings

Hello,

I'm facing what seems to be a common need with sales deliveries:

Given to sale orders SO001 and SO002, created and validated in that
order, each with 5 units of product1, make to stock, with an available
stock of 7 units, the picking for SO001 is ready to deliver and the one
for SO002 is not because there is not enough stock.

If for some reason, SO002 must be delivered first, there is no clean way
of doing this with the standard OERP addons, AFAIK.

Is there a community addon solving this ?

A possible solution I've come up with involves the user forcing
availability of the SO002 picking, with a customization which would
recompute the availability of moves for the same product(s) in the
affected stock.location after forcing the availability of the moves. It
seems to me that this would integrate nicely with the rest of the sales
/ logistic chain.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet