Re: Guides for Aeroo Setup and to convert RML Reports to Webkit Reports!

On 27/09/13 08:19, Serpent Consulting Services wrote:
On Friday 27 September 2013 12:10 PM, Peter Niederlag wrote:
Does Webkit support:
* repeat table headers on next page if table runs across page break?
* move a table row to the next page, instead of breaking it in two
parts, if the full row doesn't fit on (bottom of) the first page?

These are imho absolutly essential requirements for making professional
reports/documents when it comes to legal documents like invoices.

Last time I looked into webkit these two things where missing. :(

This is why we like Aeroo. Using the Table layout features of LO/OOo and proper pagination mean these and having the "Total area" always at the bottom of the last page are relatively easy to do.

I have yet to find a way to acheive this using any HTML based reporting tool.

(Note the the Pentaho report designer also provides proper page handling features)

Cheers

Al

--
Libertus Solutions