Re: Guides for Aeroo Setup and to convert RML Reports to Webkit Reports!

On 09/27/2013 10:11 AM, Lorenzo Battistini wrote:
On 09/26/2013 06:58 PM, Serpent Consulting Services wrote:
If you are looking for v7 reports all in webkit, you are one line and one click away: https://code.launchpad.net/~serpentcs/openobject-addons/7.0-webkit-reports

Very good job.
Did you consider to propose them for merging into community branches?

Hello!

I just want to ask if the address field issue can be addressed

in Austria (and Germany) the window of the envelops is on the left side.

hence we need to make the address label position configurable per company

all the necessary code including SO/PO / PICK / INV can be found in this branch
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files

modules

* account_invoice_webkit/
* purchase_order_webkit_chricar