Re: Guides for Aeroo Setup and to convert RML Reports to Webkit Reports!

Dear Jay,

Having all reports in specific repository + in a generic one is not a good
idea if I understood right. We want one places only to maintain them.

I know the disadvantage is that you'll have to download various project to
have them all... but well, this is already the case for all community work
right ?

apps.openerp.com know those project, if not, send me a mail, I'll see for
them to be included here.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Joël