Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/stock-logistic-flows/improve-relative-imports into lp:stock-logistic-flows

The idea is that I want to keep this merge small enough so everyone can
understand what's going on.

I will try to get around doing another cleanup round to replace such class
inheritance as well, but combining both becomes a bigger commit with more
chances to introduce bugs.