Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Needs Fixing code review

Hi,

The next time, can you avoid to mix a cleaning and a fix?
Because we can't know where is your change and what it does without parsing and searching through all the diffs.

Can I propose a better name for the function "set_column_name"? "safe_column_name" maybe?

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name/+merge/188014
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.