Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name into lp:openerp-product-attributes

You apply lower() on the string just before the filter, so anyway you can't
have any uppercase chars, that's why I put \W. However, your regexp is more
explicit.

My remark was more on the usage of filter() which is inefficient vs
re.sub().

Thanks for the changes. Approve (I don't remember how to change my review
state from mail, I will change it afterwards from launchpad)
Le 2 oct. 2013 11:35, "David BEAL" <beald@xxxxxxx> a écrit :

> attribute_code in magento doesn't support upper case
>
> If you want to share attributes with openerp, magento and other plateforms
> you need to apply common rules with the more restrictif system
> --
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name/+merge/188014
> You are reviewing the proposed merge of
> lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name
> into lp:openerp-product-attributes.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes_limit_database_column_name/+merge/188014
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.