Re: Printer Incident Manager

Hello,

As far as I know, there is no such module providing a full printer
management.

Lastly thought, I added an extension to base_report_to_printer which allows
you to detect and select your tray.
Plus base_report_to_printer will detect you which printer is connected but
this isn't for printing incident.
Last refactoring of that module introduced the use of CUPS library so it
will be open for further improvements.

An other module you may want to try is the syleam "printers" however none
of the community module gather all functionnalities.

Regards,